Regular Retail price $679.99
The SW6DE Model also lets you take advantage of campground or generator power to heat your water with the 1440-watt Incoloy electric element. The Incoloy electric element provides a recovery rate of 6.1 gallons per hour. For a faster recovery rate of 16.2 gallons per hour, use both gas and electric simultaneously.
The water heater gas ignition is controlled by a switch mounted on the inside of your RV. Switch is sold separately.
Note: Gas appliances should be installed and/or serviced by a qualified service technician.
- Uses A Porcelain-Lined, Steel Water Heater Tank With An Anode Rod To "Absorb" The Electrolytical Action - Just Like Your Water Heater At Home
- Pressure Tested Twice During The Manufacturing Process To Ensure Its Integrity
- A 1440 Watt Incoloy Electric Element Provides A Recovery Rate Of 6 Gallons Per Hour
- Limited 2 Year Warranty
WH6-6GEA by Dometic will also replace the SW6DE
Model Name Breakdown
- SW-Suburban Water Heater
- 6- 6 Gallon
- D- 12 Volt DC Direct Spark Ignition Gas Heating System
- E- 120 Volt AC Heating Element
Recovery Rate - Electric
Recovery Rate - Gas
Installed Weight (dry)
Item Model Number
Manufacturer Warranty Term
SW6DE, 5239E, 09-0079