48004-866 Coleman®-Mach® 15 15,000 BTU Complete with Ceiling Assembly
A Coleman RV Air Conditioner is the way to go when you want to purchase a new RV air conditioner for your camper or RV. Coleman®-Mach® 15 15000 BTU Air Conditioner comes complete with non-ducted ceiling assembly (nothing else to buy). 2 Year Factory Warranty.
Now charged with (eco-friendly) R-410A. No matter what you're driving, we've got your air conditioner. Want to take cooling power to the max? The Mach 15 is the world's most powerful RV air conditioner with the highest cooling output you can buy. With an airflow so strong, it's a sure bet for ducted or non-ducted systems. The Mach 15 is equipped with a 1/3 Horsepower fan motor, the largest used in an RV A/C, delivering cool air at an incredible 320 CFM (Cubic Feet Per Minute). And the Mach 15 features the same streamlined shape that enhances the airflow and cooling efficiency of every model in the line of Coleman®-Mach® RV air conditioners.
You can count on the Mach 15 for reliability. All-copper tubing and gas-flux brazed joints ensure durability and long life for your RV air conditioner. Add the optional Heater Assembly, and you'll have 5,600 BTUs of heat for cool-weather outings.
This RV air conditioner is an all-around solid value in cooling performance. The quality built Mach 15 is the world's best-selling RV air conditioner. With a 15,000 BTU capacity, it has plenty of power and it's priced to the liking of most owners.
You can add the optional heat strip for 5600 BTU of heat to take the chill off of those cool mornings.
- Full load amps:14.9 Cooling, 16 Heating w/Optional heat Strip
- 2 speed fan
- Weighs just 108 lbs.
- 115 Volts AC power
- 2 years parts and labor warranty...be sure and send in the warranty card after the unit has been installed
- Easy installation into standard 14"x14" roof vent.
Includes Delivery Ceiling Assembly(9000 Series)
- Control knobs (selector switch & thermostat) mounted on end for best visibility and ease of operation.
- Designed with a special contour to fit snugly against convex vehicle ceilings.
- Only two inches thick and weighs just over six pounds.
- Filter replacement is convenient and easy to perform.