*This item ships $99 flat fee truck freight*
Dicor EPDM is part of Dicor’s three-part roofing system that includes the roofing membrane, bonding adhesive and lap sealant.
- Is well suited for retrofit installations
- Flexes very well, making it fit snugly around corners and adhere readily to bonding agents
- Eliminates irritating roof rumble
- Requires less lifetime maintenance than competing roofing systems
Dicor EPDM is a product of Carlisle Syntec Incorporated, a leader in commercial roofing materials. Designed specifically for the RV industry, Carlisle membranes are the first choice of RV manufacturers. They have received the Energy Star rating for environmental efficiency and are backed by the industry’s only 12-year warranty. That’s added peace of mind!
- Assures A Watertight, Easy-To-Maintain Roof
- Ideal For OEM And Aftermarket Applications, It Has Superior Tensile Strength And Tear Resistance, Making It Highly Puncture Resistant
- Resists Uneven Weathering, Fading Or Chalkiness Of The Installed Roofing System
- Both Reflective And Refractive To Dangerous UV Rays, Brite-Ply Saves Energy Through Its Heat Reflecting Characteristics
- Is Well Suited For Retrofit Installations
- Flexes Very Well, Making It Fit Snugly Around Corners And Adhere Readily To Bonding Agents
- Eliminates Irritating Roof Rumble. Requires Less Lifetime Maintenance Than Competing Roofing Systems
- Limited 12 Year Warranty