EternaBond Roofseal Repair Tape - White - 4" x 25' Roll
This product is sold out
Seal any rip, tear, or open seam in any surface with RoofSeal. RoofSeal is the best solution for leak repair. It is the choice of professional roof repair specialists, on virtually all roof types including EPDM, TPO, hypalon, most PVC, modified, all metals, even copper and Kynar coated metals, tile, wood, concrete, etc. RoofSeal even works great on land-fill and pond liners. Our specialized backing has proven to be UV stable, even after 19 years in full sunlight. Our MicroSealant has a built in primer which allows RoofSeal to bond with the surface it is installed on. Perfect for re-seaming all roofs, regardless of the material. RoofSeal makes a permanent water-tight seal.
Did you know RV roof seams require yearly maintenance? Use RoofSeal over factory roof seams one time and never do roof seam maintenance again! More than 25 high-end RV manufacturers now use EternaBond® products in the manufacturing of their dream machines to ensure their customers will truly have a weather tight, leak-proof RV.
Elongation factor greater than 700% guarantees RoofSeal will flex, expand and contract in all conditions! Can be installed to -20°F (with our EternaPrime). Sag rating of over 250°F.
- Features A UV Stable Backing That Is Available In Black, Gray, Tan And White
- Creates A Waterproof, Moisture, And Air Tight Barrier With No Additional Sealing Required
- Remains Flexible To Temperatures As Low As -70 Degree Fahrenheit Making It Virtually Impossible To Thermally Shock The Seam Causing A Leak
- Used To Seal Roof Joints (Seams) And Tears, Flashings, Copings, Skylights, Gutters
- Perfect For Repairing And Restoring Roofs On Mobile Homes And RVs
- Seals To Itself So It Can Be Cut And Folded Around An Object
- Limited 15 Year Warranty