Item #: 56356
Sun, rain, sleet and snow can damage your RV’s exterior. Protect your investment with Camco’s Pro-Tec Premium RV Cover. The cover fits toy haulers, up to 20'. The cover’s sides, front and back are made of three-layer non-woven polypropylene, while the top is a three-layer material made of non-woven polypropylene and DuPont™ Tyvek®. Not only are these materials extremely durable, they are also breathable, water resistant and offer UV protection. The cover’s hems and seams are lock-stitched and the corners and other high-wear areas are reinforced to withstand frequent use. Zipper entry doors provide easy access during covered storage. Covered air vents help stop trapped moisture and mold. The air vents also help keep the unit cooler as well as prevent the cover from billowing in high winds. To fit your RV properly, the front and rear cinching straps reduce loose fabric and an underbelly strap system further secures the cover.
- Shields your RV from the elements— sides, front and back are made of three-layer non-woven polypropylene; the top is a three-layer material made of non-woven polypropylene and DuPont™ Tyvek®.
- Fits toy haulers, up to 20'
- Zipper entry doors for easy access during covered storage
- Covered air vents help prevent trapped moisture and mold; air vents keep the unit cooler and prevent billowing in high winds
- Front and rear cinching straps reduce loose fabric; underbelly strap system provides a secure fit