Product Description: SJ5000
The Ultimate Scissor Jack Upgrade
Since we launched our first SnapPad, RVers have asked us for a SnapPad solution for scissor jack levelers. After years of development, we're excited to present SnapJack™; a complete SnapPad adapter kit. With a premium, custom metal foot, a pre-installed SnapPad, and all the hardware you need to make the switch, SnapJack™ will take your scissor jack from average to awesome.
More grip, less slip. With an increase in ground contact surface area of at least 89% (and up to 274%), SnapJack 5000 will improve stability, decrease sinkage, and make your setup quicker and more convenient.
Get your scissor jacks a new set of stylish shoes and experience the benefits of SnapPad.
- Works with most 5000 & 7500 lbs. rated scissor jacks
- Increased surface area of at least 89% and up to 279%
- SnapPad made from American recycled rubber
- Custom metal jack foot made in the USA
- For 5000 lbs and 7500 lbs weight-rated scissor jacks
- Shake tested by a third party lab to military standards (MIL-STD-810H)
- Total assembly weight: 5.4 lbs per foot, 10.8 lbs per 2-pack
- Metal foot: 1/4" steel, tuxedo black powder coat, 5.5" X 5.5"
- SnapPad: O Pad (Mini Square 5)
- 8.15” total width
- Metric class 8.8, nylon-insert-locknut, M10x1.5, black
- Metric class 8.8, steel hex head screw/bolt, M10x1.5, partially-threaded, 70mm, black
- Increase in contact surface area: +89.98% (vs. flat foot bowtie), +274.12% (vs. regular bowtie)