Surge Guard* RV Over-voltage Adapter – Model 44300
- Provides connected equipment with over-voltage and limited surge protection
- Will turn off power to the connected equipment when a voltage above 140V is detected
- Over-voltage conditions can occur from an open-neutral in outlet wiring or from switching heavy loads, such as an air-conditioner or washer and dryer, on and off
- Manual reset after fault. Adapter should be in accessible location to reset.
- Green LED indicator shows when power is present and surge protection is available