The YETI® Tundra® 50 will be the envy of your tailgate or the staple for your campsite. We made this Tundra extra deep so you can stack ‘em high, and the T-Rex™ Lid Latches make sure you’ll never see a busted latch again. Our rotomolded construction makes this cooler virtually indestructible — it can take a serious beating outside the stadium or in the bed of your truck without sacrificing on performance. Plus, the built-in tie-down slots let you ratchet it down for maximum beer security. Using it as a camping cooler? You’ll appreciate the bear-resistant construction. No matter where adventure calls you, the Tundra 50 is up for the challenge.Capable of storing 45 qt. of liquid (38 cans)
- Dry ice compatible
- Roto-molded polyethylene construction is durable and UV resistant
- Freezer-style sealing gasket locks out heat to help keep beverages cold
- Drain plug and rubber washer for leakproof reliability
- Full-length self-stopping hinge helps prevent hyperextension and breaking
- Comes with a dry goods rack
- Replaceable nylon rope and textured grip handles for easy carrying
- Molded-in T-latch keepers, tie-down points and padlock holders
- Nonslip, nonmarking rubber feet help keep the cooler in place
- Product height (in.): 18 1/8"
- Product depth (in.): 24"
- Product weight: 26 lb.
- Total capacity: 50 qt.
- Product width (in.): 22 3/4"