Product Description: 17201
A sway control unit is an inexpensive solution to the problem of a wandering trailer. CURT sway control units are designed to attach to your vehicle and trailer at the coupling point and counteract any lateral movement in your trailer, keeping your tow load straighter on the road and giving you more control over your vehicle.
This sway control ball kit is designed to bolt onto the tongue of a trailer frame to provide a mounting place for the CURT sway control unit #17200. It features a welded trailer ball and a thick mounting plate and comes with four self-tapping screws to easily attach to the trailer frame. It also includes two attachment clips.
- Attaches directly to trailer frame for attachment of sway control #17200
- Comes with four self-tapping bolts for easy installation
- Protected by a durable powder coat finish
- Material Blank
- HUB_USA D25
- Finish CARBIDE BLACK POWDER COAT
- Warranty Limited Lifetime Warranty (One-Year Finish, One-Year Parts)
- Shipping Weight 1.000
- Part Type Trailer-Mounted Sway Control Ball