**ONLINE DROPSHIP PRICE ONLY**
Product Description: PLC15XAHW
- Powerful, reliable cooling performance - Over 70 years of room air comfort expertise providing consistently comfortable temperatures
- Flexibility of air flow where it is most desired - Achieved through five discharge vents
- Durable by design - Features include corrosion-resistant coatings, heavy-duty motor support brackets, reinforced screw holes and extensive vibration control testing
- Quiet operation - High-performance motor with sound dampening rubber-grommets reduce noise and vibration throughout the coach
- "Cool" aerodynamic appearance - High grade, ultra-resistant UV coating and automotive grade polymer shroud with a glossy, attractive appearance complementing the overall exterior of the RV
- Intuitive thermostat - Easy to ready back lit LCD "communicates" giving diagnostic feedback
- Easy installation - "EZ InStall" control box - Design allows the controls to be mounted to the ceiling creating hands free installation of electrical connections
- Easy coil maintenance - Expanded polyproylene for easy cleaning and maintenance of indoor coil
- Warranty - GE Appliances provides warranty coverage for 2 years on products and parts
- 11" Tall - 20 Amp
Note: You MUST purchase both an Upper Unit and a Ceiling Assembly for a complete system!
These are sold as separate part numbers. Competing manufacturers assemblies are not interchangeable. To ensure accuracy please text or call one of our parts representatives. Please have your a/c model number ready.