Product Description: 16080-52
Straight-tongue coupler is made of sturdy steel with a silver powder coat finish, making it ideal for marine applications. eZ-Latch ensures fast, easy, secure hookup and disconnect. Bolts onto your 3" wide trailer tongue. 5-Hole bolt-on case.
- Channel tongue coupler lets you hook up your trailer to your tow vehicle
- Provides connection point for hitch ball
- Silver powder coat finish offers excellent corrosion resistance
- 500-Hour salt spray rating - great for marine applications
- eZ-Latch coupler mechanism ensures simple, secure hookup and disconnect
- Lets you hook up when latch is in closed position - just drop coupler over hitch ball and latch will snap into place
- Corrosion-proof polymer-nylon-resin composite latch handle is durable and impact resistant
- Heavy-duty steel construction
- Bolt-on installation - hardware not included
- 5-Hole bolt-on case
- Made in the USA
- Ball size: 2-5/16"
- Weight capacity: 21,000 lbs
- Mounting: 3" wide channel tongue
- Diameter of lock pin hole: 5/16"
- Minimum span needed for pin lock: 3"
- 1-Year warranty
All Demco eZ-Latch couplers are tested and rated without the use of a safety pin and are not required for the couplers to be used in safe operation. A security hole is available on all the eZ-Latch couplers to be used in correlation with a Lock for theft deterrence.