Outfitting your pickup to tow a heavy duty flatbed or livestock trailer is easy with the CURT OEM puck system gooseneck ball.
Like our OEM puck system safety chain anchors, this gooseneck ball utilizes the puck system built into certain pickup trucks today with the towing prep package. It features a patented installation system, operating with a simple quarter turn latch lock for ease of use and a secure mount.
Retention balls, built into the shank, keep the gooseneck ball fixed into the receiver hole and keep your trailer locked on tight. It provides a ball diameter of 2 5/16 Inch and has a gross trailer weight capacity of 30,000 Pound.
It also features a durable chrome finish and meets U.S. V 19 specifications for safety.
Features & Benefits
- Retention Balls Keep The Shank Fully Locked Into The Hitch
- Constructed From Strong, Machine Forged Steel Alloy
- Protected By A Polished Chrome Plated Mirror Finish
- Tested For Safety To Meet U.S. VESC V 19 Specifications
- Fits Pickups With The OEM Truck Bed Puck System
- 2 5/16 Inch Gooseneck Ball Installs Easily With Quarter Turn Latch System
- Limited Lifetime Warranty: 1 Year Finish And Parts Warranty
- Item Weight 3.74 pounds
Product Dimensions 7.75 x 3.25 x 3.25 inches
Diameter: 2-5/16 Inch
Gross Trailer Weight: 30000 Pound
Finish: Chrome Plated