The #2200 is the work horse of our ISR Series Super 5th line of fifth wheel hitches. A larger capacity version of the #2100, this Heavy Duty model out-performs any fixed position, rail mounted fifth wheel hitch for long bed trucks on the market today. It boasts a thicker, high quality American steel and heavier rated hardware than the #2100 to achieve its higher weight rating.
The #2200 is ideal for long bed trucks, but usable with short bed trucks with the right truck/trailer combination for those who don't mind making a larger turning radius to avoid cab contact.
PullRite's innovative designs and quality American manufacturing, make the #2200 a hitch you can feel confident in trailering for years to come! All our ISR Series hitches pin to the "other guy's" existing base rails in your truck without the need for tools and eliminates the need to reinstall and drill additional base rail holes!
The #2200 can be used with an existing industry standard rail system, but remember your tow package is only as strong as its "weakest link," so if you put a 24K hitch in your truck on a 16K rail system, you can only safely tow a 16K trailer.
Do you have an OE Puck mounting system? Did you know you can quickly convert this or any ISR Series hitch to a puck mounted one? Find out how!
To see why our hitch plate is different than all the rest, click here.
- 24,000 lb. max gross trailer weight towing capacity
- 6,000 lb. max trailer pin weight capacity
- Vertical height adjustment from 16" to 19"
- Dual articulating head moves side-to-side and front-to-back during towing for a smoother ride
- Hitch head easily removable with pins and clips...no tools needed
- Locking jaw closes automatically around king pin
- Latch handle locks automatically when locking jaws are engaged
- No secondary locking devices to engage means no reaching over high-sided truck beds to get dirty
- Extended handle keeps you out of the bed
- Precision, laser cut jaw components cradle the trailer's king pin 140º for a secure, tight fit
- Tight fitting parts give you the best ride possible
- Hitch comes fully assembled
- SAE J2638 tested
- Made in the USA
- NTP 94-8983
A towing system includes each vehicle and component involved in towing. Each item in your towing system has a capacity or weight rating. You trailer has a Gross Vehicle Weight Rating, or GVWR. Your truck has a tow capacity, payload capacity, and possibly more. In addition, your fifth wheel hitch has a weight rating. This weight rating must be at, or above, the GVWR of your trailer for you to tow safely. In addition, if your truck can tow larger loads (has a larger capacity) than the rating of your hitch, your system is only safe to tow loads at the lower rating, that of the hitch.
Your mounting kit also has a weight rating, just like your fifth wheel hitch. Many times, these rating are designed to match. But, this is not always the case. Your mounting kit may be higher rated then your fifth wheel hitch, but it also could be lower depending on the components involved. The lowest rating of any one component in the system becomes the rating of the entire system. If your mounting kit is rated to 18,000 lbs., and your hitch is rated at 24,000 lbs., the weight rating of the entire system will not be above 18,000 lbs. Other components in the system could lower the actual system rating further.
It is the end users responsibility to ensure a safe towing experience. To this end, it is your responsibility to ensure that the truck, trailer, hitching components, and all other items involved are rated or have a capacity sufficient for the loads involved.