Product Description: 2020109777
Take the bounce out of your RV's entryway steps with a stabilizer kit from Lippert™.
- Eliminates step bounce and instability when entering or exiting your RV
- Dual, individually adjustable legs with four adjustment angles
- Adjustable height range of 5” - 14”
- Permanently attaches to your step, no need to dismantle after use
- Quick, easy installation that only takes 15-20 minutes
- Minimizes wear and sagging of your RV’s bottom step
- Built from heavy-gauge, steel construction
- Compatible with double and triple Lippert™ Steel Radius Entry Steps and double and triple Alumi-Tread® Hybrid Aluminum Entry Steps
Ground Support Where It's Needed Most
Looking to take the “bounce” out of your bottom entry step? Rvers know this bounce all too well when entering and exiting their home away from home. Get the kit that gives you more stability and peace of mind. The Solid Stance Step Stabilizer™ Kit by Lippert™ provides ground support you can trust, trip after trip. This kit can be easily added to any Lippert™ double and triple Steel Radius Entry Step or our double and triple Alumi-Tread® Hybrid Aluminum Entry Step assemblies, as well as a wide-variety of competitor double and triple steps on the market.
The Solid Stance Step Kit comes complete with adjustable legs, mounting and installation hardware and a quick-release spring-loaded pull pin to adjust leg height. This stabilizer step kit is compatible with double and triple Lippert™ Steel Radius Entry Steps as well as our double and triple Alumi-Tread® Hybrid Aluminum Entry Steps -- plus, a wide-variety of competitor assemblies.
Solid Stance Step Stabilizer Kit Operation
Always make sure your RV is level before setup Deploy your step assembly as you normally would when setting up your RV for camping Hold one of the Solid Stance Step Stabilizer’s legs and deploy the quick release pull pin and let the leg drop all the way to the ground. Repeat this step for the other leg. Once deployed, adjust each leg so that it provides the most stability between the ground and the step. There are four adjustment angles to best suit the owner’s stability needs. Once the proper adjustment angle has been determined for each leg, take the corresponding leg’s fastener pin and insert it into the drop leg channel.
SOLID STANCE STEP KIT FEATURES:
- MORE STABILITY — This stabilizer gives you the ground support you need to eliminate unwanted bounce and instability when going in and out of your RV
- PROTECTION — The Solid Stance even helps protect your bottom entry step from wear and sagging
- ADJUSTABLE — Compatible with height ranges of 5” to 14”, this kit comes with dual, individually adjustable legs that have four adjustment angles to adapt to uneven terrains
- EASY INSTALLATION — Set up only takes 15-20 minutes — plus, this kit stays attached to your steps for easy storage. No dismantling and reassembling required
- COMPATIBILITY — The Solid Stance fits all Lippert double and triple Steel Radius Entry Steps and double and triple Alumi-Tread® Hybrid Aluminum Entry Step configurations, plus a wide-variety of competitor assemblies
Solid Stance Step Stabilizer for RVs:
|Quantity In Package
|Country of Origin
|Sales Unit of Measure