Suburban 6 Gallon RV Water Heater Direct Spark SAW6D/5320A - Replaces Atwood G6A-8E
PORCELAIN LINED STEEL TANK
Built just like longer lasting residential tank water heaters.
INDUSTRY EXCLUSIVE FLUE TUBE BAFFLES
Slows combustion process to transfer more heat to water in tank.
THE SUBURBAN ADVANTAGES:
- Replaces aluminum tank RV water heaters
- Longer lasting, residential style porcelain lined steel tank
- Repositionable module board provides installation flexibility
- Backed by a 2 year limited warranty and the tank is backed by a 3 year tank limited warranty - the best in the RV industry
- Assembled in the USA by Suburban, the leader in RV water heaters
Suburban Advantage Water Heater doors are available. Sold Separately.
UNIT DIMENSIONS: 12.50" h X 16.125" w X 17.625" d
CUTOUT DIMENSIONS: 12.625" h X 16.25" w
Suburban Advantage Water Heater Configurations: Select the parts below for your configuration:
Suburban: SW=Suburban Water Heater, D=DSI, E=110V Electric, L=Relay, M=Heat Exchange, P=Pilot
6 Gallon Door: Polar White 6279APWBlack 6279AEB
Suburban D & DE ON/OFF Switches: Switch – Black 232229
Switch – White 233495
Switch – Cream 232795
Suburban DEL ON/OFF Switch: Switch – White 232882
Anode Rod: Suburban 11563
Butyl Tape: Butyl Tape 88-9021
Add Extra Warranty: 12 Months 1P66
24 Months 2P66
Note: Door, frame kit & indoor switch are sold separately. You MUST purchase both the Water Heater and Door for a complete system! These are sold as separate part numbers. Competing manufacturers assemblies are not interchangeable. To ensure accuracy please text or call one of our parts representatives. Please have your water heater model number ready.