The AP Product 024-1001 Tank Check is a propane tank gas indicator that is easy to use and even easier to install. The magnetic sensor mounts to the bottom of the LP tank to indicate the level of propane left in the tank. The sensor is monitored by downloading the free Mopeka TankCheck app on your smartphone or tablet which connects via Bluetooth delivering an accurate tank level. The level is updated every 5 seconds when your device is within 150 feet of the sensor.
TIP: if tank is older or has some surface imperfections, use some Vasoline between the sensor and tank to remove any air/space gaps that would cause poor readings.
- Sensor measures the liquid propane using active sonar technology
- Magnetic sensors mounts to center/bottom of LP tank
- Updates every 5 seconds
- Use with 20, 30 & 40 lb propane tanks
- Can work on larger tanks, but it will not start reading accurately till the level drops
- Sensor battery life is 1 to 1-1/2 years and is easily replaceable
- App monitors LP level, sensor battery life & signal strength for each sensor added
- Can be installed on vertical & horizontally mounted tanks
- Sensor communicates via bluetooth to smartphone or tablet
- Free Mopeka App can monitor up to 15 different tanks on RV, BBQ, patio grill, pool heater, home lp tank etc.
- App shows tank level using percentage.
- Uses a disc battery #CR2032.
- Includes (1) magnetic sensor and (3) propane tank feet
- Limited 3 year manufacturer warranty