Product Description: 48-979251
This self-adjusting brake assembly ensures no manual readjustments are required. Its automotive-grade friction material is molded to the brake shoes, and fully bonded to guarantee enhanced braking power and longevity. Additionally, the backing plate is electro-coated to reduce wear and corrosion, and reduce the risk of crack and crumble leading to mechanical malfunction. The 10” x 2 1/4” brake assembly is covered by a limited 1-year warranty and can support a capacity of up to 3,500 lbs.
- Self-adjusting brakes eliminates the needs for periodic manual adjustments.
- Automotive grade friction material molded to brake shoes.
- Pads are fully bonded to shoes for long life and more braking torque.
- Less chance of cracking and crumbling that can lead to mechanical.
- E-coated backing plate resists wear and corrosion. Limited 1-year warranty. 10″ x 2 1/4″. 3,500 lb. capacity. Right hand assembly.