Enjoy DISH TV in HD! Not only is the DISH Playmaker the smallest and fastest portable antenna to date. This antenna is 100% automatic and supports one DISH compatible mobile receiver. The DISH Playmaker works with Pay As You Go Programming from DISH to offer the perfect satellite solution for RVers and Campers.
With Pay-As-You-Go TV, there is no long term commitment required, so you pay only for the months you use. When the season is over, simply stop your service without penalty.
Those that already have DISH for a home service provider can add a receiver to their account for only $7 a month!
- Pay only for the months you use
- No fees to start or stop monthly service
- Keep your home service provider
- Watch in minutes with a fast and easy setup
The DISH Playmaker quickly acquires DISH satellites automatically with easy setup.
Not only is the DISH Playmaker the smallest portable ever made, it’s also the fastest!
It’s great for RVing, Tailgating, Camping, Vacation Homes, Hunting, Backyard BBQs, and More!
- Color Options: White
- Unit Weight: 11 lbs
- Diameter: 14.3
- Height (with feet): 14.2
- Elevation Range: 18-65
- UV-Protected Plastic Dome
- Providers, Receivers & Usage
- Satellite Acquisition: Automatic
- Compatible Satellite Providers: DISH SD & HD
- DISH Satellites: 110°, 119°, 129°
- Maximum Receiver Capability: 1
- Stationary Use Only
In The Box:
- DISH Playmaker Satellite Dish (PA-7000)
- DISH Receiver
- 25-foot RG-6 coaxial cable
- Printed Documentation
The DISH Playmaker is 100% Automatic and is easy for anyone to set up in just a few minutes.
Simply connect the included 25' coax between the DISH Playmaker and receiver, then connect an HDMI or coax from the receiver to the TV. If you are looking to temporarily mount the antenna try a TR-1518 Tripod Mount or MT-SM30 Window/Side Vehicle Mount.
Once connected, power up the receiver and TV and complete the receiver setup.
If you are setting up for the first time, complete the equipment set up and then call a DISH Outdoors specialist at (888) 995-8695 to help you select programming and activate your service.