Regular Retail price $1099.99
About this product
- 1440-watt Incoloy electric element for use with campground power
- High recovery 12,000 BTU/hour
- Porcelain steel tank with foam insulation
- Access door and frame are easily installed
Note: Door, frame kit & indoor switch are sold separately. You MUST purchase both the Water Heater and Door for a complete system! These are sold as separate part numbers. Competing manufacturers assemblies are not interchangeable. To ensure accuracy please text or call one of our parts representatives. Please have your water heater model number ready.
The SW6DE Model also lets you take advantage of campground or generator power to heat your water with the 1440-watt Incoloy electric element. The Incoloy electric element provides a recovery rate of 6.1 gallons per hour. For a faster recovery rate of 16.2 gallons per hour, use both gas and electric simultaneously.
The water heater gas ignition is controlled by a switch mounted on the inside of your RV. Switch is sold separately.
Note: Gas appliances should be installed and/or serviced by a qualified service technician.
- Uses A Porcelain-Lined, Steel Water Heater Tank With An Anode Rod To "Absorb" The Electrolytical Action - Just Like Your Water Heater At Home
- Pressure Tested Twice During The Manufacturing Process To Ensure Its Integrity
- A 1440 Watt Incoloy Electric Element Provides A Recovery Rate Of 6 Gallons Per Hour
- Limited 2 Year Warranty
WH6-6GEA by Dometic will also replace the SW6DE
Model Name Breakdown
- SW-Suburban Water Heater
- 6- 6 Gallon
- D- 12 Volt DC Direct Spark Ignition Gas Heating System
- E- 120 Volt AC Heating Element
Recovery Rate - Electric
Recovery Rate - Gas
Installed Weight (dry)
Item Model Number
Manufacturer Warranty Term
SW6DE, 5239E, 09-0079