NOTE: Metal Valve Stems are REQUIRED for Flow Thru Sensors
507 Series Flow Thru Sensor Pair.
Type: Flow Thru
Quantity: Set Of 2
- Anti-Theft Feature On Sensors
- Monitor Up To 22 Tires
- Audible And Visual Alerts On Display
- TST Recommends That These Sensors Are Mounted On Metal Valve Stems Only
- Limited 3 Year Warranty
The TST 507FTSEN Flow-Through Sensors are for use with your TST 507 Tire Pressure Monitoring System (TPMS). These extra sensors will easily and accurately monitor any towed vehicle. Not for use with the 510 system.
- Detect leaks and temperature variances quickly and reliably.
- Recommended for installation on metal valve stems only.
- Powered by user-replaceable batteries (CR-1632).
- Battery life: approx 1 year.
- Flow-through sensors easily allow you to add or remove air and check tire pressure without removing the sensor.
- Easy to remove during seasonal storage to conserve and extend battery life.
- Industrial strength, water-resistant construction.
- Operating Temperature: -40 - 257 degrees F (-40 - 125 degrees C)
- Storage Temperature: -40 - 257 degrees F (-40 - 125 degrees C)
- Pressure Range: 0 - 196 PSI.
- Pressure Sensitivity: +/- 1.5 psi
- Temperature Sensitivity: +/- 1 degree F
- Fast Leakage Alert: 6 PSI within 12 seconds
- Transmission Frequency: 433.92 MHz
- Sensor Dimensions (individual): 2-1/8" L x 7/8" H x 1" diameter.
- Sensor Weight: 0.05 lbs
- Includes (2) Flow through sensors, (2) Batteries (pre-installed) and sensor hardware.
- Limited 3-Year Manufacturer Warranty.