*This item ships $99 flat fee truck freight*
A brother to the Companion, the Companion Slider for GM Pucks uses the same great coupler but with a base designed to utilize the GM factory hitch platform. Like every hitch in our Companion series, it offers a smooth ride and easy hook-up and removal for a level bed—all without sacrificing sturdiness, reliability, or towing power.
- No mounting rails means it's removable and you can use your truck for more than towing
- Fully articulating head allows front to back and side to side pivoting
- 12" of movement, for turning and maneuvering clearance in shortbed trucks
- Cam action latching handle for easy release. even when parked on unlevel sites
- 1" thick, wrap-around jaws fit kingpin perfectly, eliminating sloppy starts and stops
- Polyurethane bushings provide a quiet, rattle free towing experience
- Fits 4 pucks in truck bed. release handles and it easily converts to a level bed
- 20,000 lb GTW/5,000 lb VTW
- Limited Lifetime Warranty
- Product Weight: Base 182lbs; Coupler 75lbs
- Footprint: 36" Wide x 32.375" Deep
- Distance between puck holes: 27" Wide x 22" Deep
- Three vertical adjustments from 17" to 19"
- 2" of front to back adjustment with two coupler positions