DiFlex II TPO Roofing - Tan - 35' x 9'6" - DFII95T-35
This product is sold out
*This item ships $99 flat fee truck freight*
Diflex II™ is a new non-fleece backed TPO membrane from Dicor the RV Roofing Experts. Unlike standard TPO, Diflex II™ is extremely flexible and is as supple as most EPDM. It easily conforms to most RV roofing surfaces for a snug, tight fit. Diflex II™ is embossed with a light pebble pattern to dull harsh reflections and provide a classic look.
DiFlex II Non-Fleece Backed TPO Roofing System: All the Advantages of EPDM
- DiFlex II contains no plasticizers to migrate.
- DiFlex II remains flexible throughout its lifetime.
- DiFlex II is UV resistant throughout its lifetime.
- DiFlex II remains flexible to resist hail damage throughout its lifetime.
- DiFlex II is even flexible in cold weather and less prone to cracking.
- DiFlex II is easily repairable throughout its lifetime.
- DiFlex II is not effected by ponding water.
- DiFlex II is not effected by environmental contaminants.
- Extremely Flexible And Is As Supple As Most EPDM
- Easily Conforms To Most RV Roofing Surfaces For A Snug, Tight Fit
- Embossed With A Light Pebble Pattern To Dull Harsh Reflections And Provide A Classic Look
- Easily Repaired-Requiring No Special Sealants Or Adhesives
- Contains No Plasticizers To Migrate
- Remains Flexible Throughout Its Lifetime. Even Flexible In Cold Weather And Less Prone To Cracking
- UV Resistant Throughout Its Lifetime. Remains Flexible To Resist Hail Damage Throughout Its Lifetime
- Not Effected By Ponding Water And Environmental Contaminants
- Limited 90 Day Warranty