Replacement Landing Gear Motor & Switch LG-217884
Brand: Stromberg Carlson
Product Description: LG-217884
Convert your Stromberg Carlson manual landing gear set (LG-183708) to a powered one with this motor and switch kit. Allows you to lift and lower your trailer with the flip of a switch. Also serves as a replacement for electric landing gear jacks.
- Converts tandem, hand-crank landing gear setups to electric power for fast, easy operation
- Designed for use with Stromberg Carlson manual landing gear (LG-183708)
- Can be used with most landing gear sets, including Atwood, Venture, and Lippert models
- Serves as a replacement motor and switch for Stromberg Carlson electric landing gear (LG-1 or LG-2)
- Single-speed motor won't trip circuits or cause problems with coach's electrical systems
- IP-rated switch will not spark, so it can be mounted safely in bottle-gas area
- Made in the USA
- Motor dimensions: 8-1/2" tall x 4" long x 3-3/8" wide
- Distance between mounting holes (on center): 4-1/8"
- Capacity: 5,500 lbs
- Motor speed: 5,500 rpm
- 10-Gauge wiring